Wellington Consulting is intimately familiar with the challenges regularly faced by start up’s, entrepreneurs and business owners as we have been there too. We primarily provide Business Advice in Herefordshire, however, we are able to provide online help and support anywhere.
To help you overcome them, we will help you design a robust financial and business plan that aims to get you where you want to be and when you want to be there. As part of this, we identify any existing areas that need to undergo change or where enhanced knowledge could make a big difference.
Creating and Understanding Your Financial and Business Plans is Vital
In the early stages of your business, help and advice is invaluable and often is the make or break of a business idea.
We also have experience with exiting and preparing businesses for sale, so, not only can you get the best return, but the tax implications for the old and new investors forms part of the overall plan so everybody wins.
In addition to our regular accountancy services, we provide on-going support for small business owners by providing a tailored service to handle the critical financial aspects of setting up and running their particular enterprise.
Services in this area can include:
- Facilitation of strategic planning for new business ventures
- Development of business plans for banks and investors
- Capital Gains and Entrepreneurial Relief advice
- Company formations and partnership agreements
- Creation of budgets to compare to actual performance
- Preparation of cash flow statements to keep the business afloat
- Management accounts to monitor progress against plans
- Attendance at Board meetings to give financial translation and input
- Succession and transition planning to maintain the maximum profitability
- Planning for exiting strategies, accounts and agreements
- As well as helping you with your book-keeping, annual accounts, payroll, Making Tax Digital (MTD), VAT, Tax and financial services from our qualified accountant
The benefits of using our tailored services
Contact us for a free, no-obligation chat to explore how we can help you
If you would like more information on any of our services including Accounting, Book Keeping, QuickBooks Training, Business Coaching, Advice and Consultancy, Financial Training or Financial and Tax Advice, please call Penny Lowe, your local and friendly accountant in Herefordshire on 01989 730713 or Use Our Contact Form to book a free, no-obligation chat to explore how we can help you; whether it's working with you on a regular basis, providing ad-hoc advice or delivering training to help you keep it in-house.
We are based between Ross-on-Wye and Hereford in Herefordshire, however, we are able to work with you online anywhere.